Nov 4, 2022 10:00am ‐ Nov 4, 2022 11:00am
Regenerative Medicine modalities is widely used in clinical practice. Despite the broad adoption in many scopes, confusion surrounding appropriate recommendations compared to surgery, patient benefit, and nuances regarding application still exists. This multi-disciplinary roundtable will explore 3 common pathologies seen in Musculoskeletal Orthopedic settings and discuss surgical interventions compared to non-surgical Regenerative Medicine Modalities.
- Participants will be able to discuss the surgical options for patients with the below listed pathologies.
- Participants will be able to discuss appropriate PRP preparations for the pathologies mentioned
- Identify appropriate times to consider Regenerative Medicine referrals for patients
Topics for discussion:
- Knee Osteoarthritis – PRP/Stem Cell/A2 Macroglobulin if compared to arthroscopic debridement
- Rotator Cuff Partial Tears – PRP options and surgical repair
- Surgical Indications for Biologic Augmentation